 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5058
5057  |  5059
Subject:
Space sets for sale, some of them new!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 07:26:18 GMT

I want to sell the following space sets, some of them new:

set #6895 Spy Trak 1 (Space Police I)
set condition: used, 100% complete, parts in good condition,
original building instruction is included.
set price: $23

set #6710 Landing pads (Blacktron), set I have 6-fold.
set condition: New and original sealed.
set price: $12/each set

set #6878 Sub Orbital Guardian (Blacktron II), set I have 3-fold
set condition: New and original sealed in box.
set price: $20

set #6957 Solar Snooper (Space Police II)
set condition: used, 100% complete, color copy of the building instruction.
set price: $35

set #6987 Message Intercept Base (Blacktron I)
set condition: used, color copy of the building instruction, the
following parts are replaced:
- One smal, yellow, flat brick with label/replaced with one smal,
yellow flat brick withour lable.
- The black full radar screen/replace with a partial open radar screen
in black from SPII ship.
- Black bended part for the smal station on side/replaced with the
same part but yellow transparent as already included in the station on other
places.

set #6991 Monorail Transport Base (Unitron)
set condition: New and original sealed, box in excellent cond.
set price: $265

If interested in some of these sets please contact me.
I live in Austria/Europa, shipping is possible with airmail or surface mail
for any set.

Best regards, Guenther