 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5057
For Sale: 4558 Metroliner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 05:56:55 GMT

I have a 4558 Metroliner here for sale.  I'm trying to be as explicit as
possible, so please bear with me.

Here's what's included, and what isn't:

I guarantee that the train itself (consisting of 3 cars) is 100% complete.
The motor runs and the headlights work.  However, a few pieces have been
replaced:

Item(s): Replaced by:
1)1 yellow chair 1 white chair
2)white 1x8,1x6 plates white 1x4, 1x10 plates
3)4 grey 1x3 plates 4 black 1x3 plates
4)white 1x10 plate white 1x4,1x4,1x2 plates
5)blue 1x2,1x8 plates blue 1x4,1x6 plates

Item 1 appears in the front car, 2 & 3 are in the middle car, and 4 & 5 are in
the rear car.

The train pieces are generally in good condition.  Some may be a bit dusty.
One door has a scratch, one window has a blue felt mark (should wash off) and
one red 1x2 plate looks "bitten."  All stickers are present, but IMHO,
the "nose" stickers are slightly crooked and one "red-white-blue" stripe is
peeling.

Also included are:
-1 black bicycle
-1 red bicycle
-1 red lorry
-9 of 11 minifigs.  Female with red/white striped shirt and male with brown
hair are missing.
-instructions

The instructions have two holes punched on the right hand side, and the last
two pages suffer from slight water damage.  Apart from that, they are in very
good condition.

What isn't included:
-No box
-No track pieces
-No train platform/lights/sign/bench etc.
-No luggage/suitcases/parcels etc.

I am looking for the highest offer above US$200.  Shipping by airmail to
anywhere in North America is included ONLY if the price exceeds $300.  Please
send your questions & offers to green_paper@hotmail.com.  There will be no
updates; I'm not trying to run an auction.   The deadline for this is Tuesday,
March 14th at 11:59pm PST (a week from now).  I will contact the "winner" by
email shortly afterwards.

Thanks for reading this!

Bryan