 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5016
  New Lego Parts Sales Page

Hi, I have put together a page with a list of parts I have for sale: (URL) now, there are over 2,000 pieces for sale (which is not much) taken from 80 Star Wars sets. The more popular pieces were sold on eBay so there is not much left, but hopefully (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)