 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5000
    FS/FT: customized chrome magic hammer —Shiri Dori
   I want to offer a customized item I came up with. This is a Magic Hammer, in chrome. Pictures of it as well as how I did it are here: (in the first pic, bottom left area; also, the 'below, middle' pic) (URL) have no idea how much I should charge for (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)