 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5000
4999  |  5001
Subject:
FS/FT: customized chrome magic hammer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 03:41:59 GMT

I want to offer a customized item I came up with.

This is a Magic Hammer, in chrome. Pictures of it as well as how I did it are
here: (in the first pic, bottom left area; also, the 'below, middle' pic)

http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/Customize.html

I have no idea how much I should charge for this and so I'm open to
suggestions. Please LMK if you're interested.

I'm willing to sell or trade; my trade page is:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/trade.html

-Shiri

p.s. I hope this is not considered as an OBO. If this isn't appropriate in b-s-
t, please LMK - I think this is another thing that should be discussed by
admin.council.