 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4969
WTT: 2 bows +1 stern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 00:45:24 GMT

Greetin's ye swabs,

I be havin' two 16-wide bows and 1 stern (all brown) that I be wantin' to
trade for two brown 16-wide hull sections.  The stern has some stress damage
as though someone stood the piece sideways and sat on it.  I've tried it out
by attaching to the bow pieces and it is still usable, it just takes a
little flexing to get the studs lined up and I think it will work fine for
well-reinforced MOC's.  If you can only spare one hull section, I'd also be
interested in:

One 4x4x9 mast base
One dark gray 6x6 octagonal plate w/mast hole and side clips.
One gold crown and king's cape.
One Dragon Master head and cape.
Three black "bullet" helms.
Three black "Vader" helms.
Four Islanders (warriors, no King Kahuka's).
Four Native American heads (different faces if possible.
Four brown quivers.
One brown hood.

Dave

--
"There is no end, no beginning.  There is only the infinite passion of
life."  -Federico Fellini