 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4940
    Train 4,5v - Battery-wagon 1134 - NEW !! —Klaas H. Meijaard
   In the basement of a toy-shop nearby I found this rare battery wagon nr. 1134, totaly new, in the original box. Discription: grey roof, blue sides, black bottom. Blue and red magnet, electric connector and at bottom-side an on-off switch. I am in to (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)