 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4867
    FS: Lots of CHEAP New SW Sets From My FOTY! —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Hi everyone- What a day! What a week! It was like one of those “Lego Aisle Dreams” people have been talking about in .general, except it was **real**!!! This is easily my Find Of The Year, which says a lot considering that I had two major clearance (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: FS: Lots of CHEAP New SW Sets From My FOTY! —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) ...and people did. Unfortunately, everything is now spoken for--feel free to contact me just in case anything is left, but as it stands I have demand for nearly twice what I have available. Those of you who have responded, I'll get back to (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)