 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4860
    Re: Can You Top LEGO Customer Service? —Jon Kozan
   (...) Acutally NO... Thanks for pointing that out. I got confused with the 2x3 inverse greens. OK, I'll call Consumer Affairs again. (They probably won't like that too well) Let's see what they dredge up. Can anyone help with these parts? -Jon (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

        Re: Can You Top LEGO Customer Service? —Christopher Masi
     I saw those books and I though...you MUST be kidding me. It is bad enough that LEGO claims that LEGOLand is made with bricks that anyone can get, but in that book. It is almost criminal to suggest that a regualar kid could come up with the parts (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

        Re: Can You Top LEGO Customer Service? —Jon Kozan
   (...) I get to correct myself - I looked up the frog - he uses only the inverse 2x3 green slopes. -Jon (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)