 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 486
    Lego Find! —James Brown
   I just got my hands on a box of old Lego, looks like mostly late 70's, early 80's stuff. (Gotta love relatives with grown-up kids) There was a bunch of stuff I'm planning to use, and a few things that I'm just not interested in, but thought that (...) (26 years ago, 27-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)