 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4829
Re: 2585, I have 19 sets available, and a question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 22:46:10 GMT

I drove out to Grapevine and cleared the shelf at Toy Co., and now have
nineteen 2585's sitting here.  Reading the replies to this thread I see
that eight different people are requesting 50+ sets...  What's the usual
LUGNET practice in these cases?  Dole them out in order of request?  Let
everybody who asked have at least one set first?  Put the whole lot up
for sale or auction?

I'm sure this has come up before...

Regards,
-Tommy