 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4691
Re: 2585's wanted - available in Grapevine, TX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 22:21:37 GMT

Yes! Please put me down for two! Did they also have 2584 and 2586?
Than 2 of those too! Thanks and praise to the one who's going to help
us!    Cheers, Henk.

Ben wrote:

My mom was at a conference in Dallas yesterday, and on the way back home
(Boston), she picked up a 2585 for me at the TOY CO. in the Grapevine Mills
Parkway.  I liked the set quite a bit, so I called the TOY CO. to order some,
but apparantly they are unable to ship.  If anyone is in that area and would be
willing to pick up about 10 of those for me I would appreciate it.  They were
$2.99 each.  If anyone knows of any other place to get these, then please tell
me so I could try to order from them.  Thanks.

-Ben Cox