 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4826
  WTB/WTT: Technic connectors

I'm looking for the following connector, the older type with toothing: (URL) take as many as you want to part with. I can also use the following connectors, in light gray: (URL) likely buy all of these outright, but if you wish to send me your want (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)