 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4826
4825  |  4827
Subject:
WTB/WTT: Technic connectors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 19:23:45 GMT

I'm looking for the following connector, the older
type with toothing:

http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/search.cgi?q=4273

I'll take as many as you want to part with.
I can also use the following connectors, in light gray:

http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/search.cgi?q=32015
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/search.cgi?q=32016

I'd likely buy all of these outright, but if you wish to send me
your want lists, maybe I can find something to trade.

Thanks.
--
John
(remove the obvious to reply)