 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4825
FS: 5542s MINUS the train doors/windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 18:28:18 GMT

I have 12 5542s that I am taking the black train doors and yellow train
windows out of.  This still leaves TONS of nice parts (lots of slopes and
plates).  I'd like to offer these at $27.50 each/BO, as many as you want,
first come, first served (of course, the closer you get to my asking price,
the more likely you are to get some).

I'll probably put them on Ebay in a couple of weeks, but would rather just
sell them outright here.