 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4815
4814  |  4816
Subject:
My Parts Wanted List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 21:51:25 GMT

This is a periodic repost of my desires, partswise.

I have just went through my list and manipulated the pricing to reflect
relative scarcity and abundance. Mostly I lowered prices as I just got a
bunch of the 1200 brick bins.

However, there are two items I RAISED pricing (what I will pay) on:

Technic 1x2 beam with one hole: Raised to 25 cents...
Technic 2x8 plate:              Raised to 35 cents...

If you had been putting together an offer to me and were basing it on
the old pricing, I'll honor it if you mail me a note ASAP.

Here is the list of stuff I am looking for:

http://mrfws1.innovation.com/~larryp/parts_want_list.html

Remember, think BIG. Offers welcome. I will pay the same price for grey,
for all of the items on the list that are available in grey, as I do for
black.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!