 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4789
    Lego Sea Creatures Wanted —Karen Barlow
   Anyone out there with any spare sea creatures !?!? I am trying to put together an aquarium in my town/harbor but need a bunch of Sea critters to go in it. Sharks, Stingrays, Dolphins, Octopii (is that the correct term and spelling ???) would be (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Lego Sea Creatures Wanted —Douglas Pegram
     I don't know where you're located, but the local KB Toy store has had several "Divers" sets on sale and the shark cage set (don't know set #) is all over the shelves at K Mart (they don't seem to be moving... (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Lego Sea Creatures Wanted —Arnold Staniczek
    Kaz <kgb1968@yahoo.com> wrote: Fq8BwA.Fss@lugnet.com... (...) The correct term is octopus, correct latinised plural is octopi. Or, as American tend to say: octopuses, whereas the staff of the British secret service preferes octopussy. Arnold (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)