 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4789
4788  |  4790
Subject:
Lego Sea Creatures Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 12:55:22 GMT

Anyone out there with any spare sea creatures !?!?
I am trying to put together an aquarium in my town/harbor but need a bunch of
Sea critters to go in it. Sharks, Stingrays, Dolphins, Octopii (is that the
correct term and spelling ???) would be great. I have cheated in constructing
this by using Yowies to make up for the lack of variety in the Lego range
(sorry for those of you in the USA who have no idea what I am talking
about ... Yowies are like Kinder Surprise but they are all animals. Fairly
authentic looking and a great compliment to my aquarium) These make up the
bulk of my aquatic life but I thought it would be nice to add some authentic
items. What other Sea faring creatures were made ??? Anyone who has some
spares they want to sell (I don't have much to offer in trade at the moment)
Please contact me.
Kaz <Karen Barlow>
kgb1968@yahoo.com