 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4779
  Train Service Packs for sale

As I wrote earlier, Adri and I visited the Service-Pack-Shop today. Unfortunately we were not allowed to take pictures of all the service packs due to high customer traffic... but we will try again. However, we got following packs for sale: 5397 (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Train Service Packs for sale

"Ralph Döring" schreef: (...) Is it still for sale? If so I'd like to buy it! (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Train Service Packs for sale

(...) I tried to email you on the 5071, but it didn't go through. Let me know if you have these available. Thanks, Mike Poindexter BAYLTC (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Train Service Packs for sale

(...) I heard they have 1 available and it's gone. Ralph told me he got 128 requests for it before mine. That may have been a slight exaggeration but I wouldn't be too surprised if it was accurate! (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Train Service Packs for sale

(...) Sorry to let you wait, hope I didn´t miss your mail. (...) All right, the number of request is a bit high ;) but counting all emails together, of which most of you wanted mutiple copys of the set, I think we could have sold a 100 packs easyly. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)