 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4779
4778  |  4780
Subject:
Train Service Packs for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 22:31:45 GMT

As I wrote earlier, Adri and I visited the Service-Pack-Shop today.
Unfortunately we were not allowed to take pictures of all the service packs
due to high customer traffic... but we will try again. However, we got
following packs for sale:

5397 Magnets and Holders US$ 7
5071 Large Wheel Set US$ 10
5063 Power Supply Rail US$ 10
5085 Power Supply Rail with Socket US$ 8
5000 Replacement 4.5 V Motor US$ 20
5044 Harbor Base with Slipway US$ 12
5007 LEGO BASIC 4.5v Motor for 810 BASIC Set US$ 40
1102 {4 motor bushes} US$ 3
1112 Service Pack from 1977 -sorry no description- US$ 15

Thanks for reading, adri & dö