 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4706
4705  |  4707
Subject:
More parts added to straight-sale page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 04:29:08 GMT

Added 865 more parts to my straight-sale parts page.

http://www.guarded-inn.com/lego/sales/parts.html

Just so people understand what I'm doing here - these lots are offered
as bulk lots.  They're already sorted and ready to be bagged and
shipped.  I'm offering these at a price that seems to be moving them
quickly primarily because I won't have to do much more work to move
them out the door, so breaking them up into smaller lots, even for
slightly more money, isn't really an option.  Feel free to buy more
than you need and resale at a profit, though.  :)

Oh, and get your e-mail into my address (minus spamblock) quickly -
most of the parts from last night's list that are sold now were spoken
for in less than 20 minutes.

I'll be adding parts on a nightly basis, probably M-F but maybe S+Sun
also.  What I'm proposing is that people settle up with me each
Friday.  Since I can accept payment via X.com, we can get these
transactions completed almost instantly if you so choose, or I can
still take payments the old fashioned way, at the address on the page.

Thanks,
Mike

--
The parts you want and nothing else?