 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4667
Re: I found a little haven...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 06:11:20 GMT

  Several UFO sets were represented (not to rare), Aquazone: 6190, 6175, • Wild
West: 6769, 6765, Robo: 2153 Exploriens: 6938. Other fairly abundant series
were also in abundance Fright Knights, Time Cruisers, Indian

Where are you from, how much are these sets and can you ship them?

Unfortunatly many of the sets I originally mentioned have dissapeared  :(  The
UFO and Divers are still well represented but are standing at regular price.  A
small selection has of fright knights is on clearance for about 25% off regular
S@H prices (Not Great).  New to Lugnut I have discovered that DYA prices are
better than my little haven.

I did grab the Robo 2153 to add to my collection and Wild West 6765 Gold city
junction to sell/trade but DYA listed it lower than the price I paid.

Matt