 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4358
4357  |  4359
Subject:
I found a little haven...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 05:11:44 GMT

   In a local store, I found some rather old sets.  While these are not my
style perhaps someone else may be interested in some of the sets.

   Several UFO sets were represented (not to rare), Aquazone: 6190, 6175, Wild
West: 6769, 6765, Robo: 2153 Exploriens: 6938. Other fairly abundant series
were also in abundance Fright Knights, Time Cruisers, Indian

   I'm not sure where they have been hiding these sets, while they are not on
clearance they are in plain sight now.  So if you really want one of these let
me know and maybe we can make a trade from a little haven you have found.

Matt