 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4658
Re: #4536 Blue Hopper Car WANTED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 01:14:07 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
There are 3 available on ebay right now. I have 2 or 3 more that I'd
sell but you have to meet my buy out price, which is set higher than the
market price... currently 70 plus shipping, which is ridiculously steep.

Not really, IMHO.  The last few on Ebay (prior to the 3 up now, one of which is
mine) went for $76 (currently still shows up on completed-item searches), and 2
for around $100 each, if I recall correctly.  The market is no longer saturated
from the Busy Bee cache, it appears.  I'm not sure it's rebounded to previous
prices, but getting pretty close.

Alan