 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4654
    Model Team Windshield Wanted —James Frank
   I'm restoring a 5510 and need a new windshield. Anyone parting out a 5561 have a few laying around you want to part with? Thanks! James (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Model Team Windshield Wanted —Larry Pieniazek
   Sure. Would 1 dollar plus actual postage be fair? Can you wait till I unpack? Someone else may be able to take care of you faster. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)