 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4655
Re: Model Team Windshield Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 23:03:16 GMT

Sure. Would 1 dollar plus actual postage be fair? Can you wait till I
unpack?

Someone else may be able to take care of you faster.

James wrote:

I'm restoring a 5510 and need a new windshield. Anyone parting out a 5561 have
a few laying around you want to part with?

Thanks!
James

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar