 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4645
    For Trade —Douglas Pegram
   I have recently been offered a rtade by a local train store that would swap my N scale collection for (2) 4561s and (1) 4565. I thought That I would pass this deal onto the public, this could give someone a very good deal especially if they happened (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: For Trade —Larry Pieniazek
   Aren't Kato engines about 90 each new? That deal may not be the best deal you can get. You may be better off eBaying your N scale stuff and using the cash to get what you want. (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: For Trade —Douglas Pegram
   (...) You are correct, the KATO engines are quite expensive, the offer is from a resellers point of view and reflects their ability to make a profit, I on the other hand, have no desire to go the ebay route. #1) I work 50-60 hours a week and watch (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: For Trade —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Na, you're right, time is money. For me to make a better offer means that I'd be taking on the resell job as I don't want to get into N scale. I have hundreds of pounds of used but unsorted Lego waiting to be converted into sets so I don't (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)