 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4645
4644  |  4646
Subject:
For Trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 13:30:13 GMT

I have recently been offered a rtade by a local train store that would swap my
N scale collection for (2) 4561s and (1) 4565. I thought That I would pass
this deal onto the public, this could give someone a very good deal especially
if they happened to pick up some of the 4561s on sale recently and would still
provide me with the trade I desire...My N scale items are all NIB with the
exception that the (1) GP40-2 Undec. has had the grab rails removed and holes
drilled in their place. My N scale holdings are as follows:
(1) KATO C30-7 Conrail
(1) KATO C30-7 Undec
(2) Atlas GP9 ph2 NDB Undec
(1) Atlas GP40-2 NDB Undec
(1) Atlas GP40-2 NDB FEC
(1) Atlas 50' Box CSX
(1) Micro Trains 40' Box Undec
(1) Micro Trains 57'6" TOFC flat car w/ 45' undec trailer FEC
(3) Deluxe Innovations twin tub coal gondolas
Numerous detail parts packs and decal sheets.

If any of you would be interested please return e-mail within the next few
days, if I receive no interest I will go ahead with the deal at the store.