 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4624
Re: Lego Technic Service Packs for sale - Chain Links, Pneumatics, Flex System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 03:46:44 GMT

Did you get clearance from TLC for that very annoying use of their
logo??? Emphasize very annoying.

Why do people feel the need for this sort of frippery?

magundy wrote:

For Auction on EBAY

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=magundy

Last day is Friday

Lego Technic 5278 Chain Link Service Pack
        Service Pack with 35 Chain Links

Lego Technic Pneumatic Cylinder & Compressor
        5108 Pneumatic Cylinder 48 mm
        5117 Compressor Pump 32 mm

Lego Technic Pneumatic Valve & Compressor
        5099 Pneumatic Valve
        5117 Compressor Pump 32 mm

Lego Technic 5118 Flex System Service Pack
        5118 Flex Sys

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!