 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 462
    Mike's LARGE Misc Parts Sale Launched —Mike Stanley
    Ok, I took the remaining parts left in my Mini WW sale and combined them with parts from quite a few more sets, including these: 8 copies of 6445 Emergency Evac 9 copies of 2872 Witch's Fireplace 14 copies of 6712 Sheriff's Showdown 20 copies of (...) (26 years ago, 19-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Mike's LARGE Misc Parts Sale Launched —Mike Stanley
   (...) A couple of people have reported problems seeing the pages involved with this sale. If you have had problems can you please let me know what they are and which browser you are using? I use IE 4.01 exclusively at home but am downloading (...) (26 years ago, 20-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)