 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 464
Re: Mike's LARGE Misc Parts Sale Launched
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 05:14:24 GMT

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote:
You can reach the sale by going to this page:
http://www.guarded-inn.com/lego/auction/

As always, questions, comments, or suggestions are welcome.

A couple of people have reported problems seeing the pages involved
with this sale.  If you have had problems can you please let me know
what they are and which browser you are using?  I use IE 4.01
exclusively at home but am downloading Communicator 4.5 right now and
can install older versions of Netscape to try it with them.

Might be able to track down the problem, might not.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET