 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4569
    WTB/WTT: Red Vehicle Roof Pieces —Mike Walsh
   I am looking for the following pieces in red. They are typically used in vehicles. (URL) - need 6 (URL) - need 4 (URL) - need 4 w/ glass I am also looking for these hinge pieces. (URL) have lots of stuff to trade - (URL) - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: WTB/WTT: Red Vehicle Roof Pieces —Matt Penney
   I have a fairly varied colletion of legos and quite a few similar parts so I took a look... these pieces must be hard to come by. I have 2 in red but none with glass. I had several colors but not ...red? That doesn't seem very legoish to me. On a (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)