 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4570
Re: WTB/WTT: Red Vehicle Roof Pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 05:18:33 GMT

I have a fairly varied colletion of legos and quite a few similar parts so I
took a look... these pieces must be hard to come by.  I have 2 in red but none
with glass.  I had several colors but not ...red?  That doesn't seem very
legoish to me.

On a second note I'm looking for those hinge pieces too.

Good Luck I'm sure you'll find somebody here who has them.
Matt

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mike Walsh writes:
I am looking for the following pieces in red.  They are typically used in
vehicles.

http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4625.gif - need 6
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4213.gif - need 4
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2349.gif - need 4 w/ glass

I am also looking for these hinge pieces.

http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3640.gif
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3639.gif

I have lots of stuff to trade -
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh/barter/index.htm