 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4542
Re: 4558 doors(x4) for exchange
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 09:12:10 GMT

Doh!  Forgot all about them!

OK, so I have 4 LH red doors available too ;-)

Mike Walsh wrote:

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <389E0AEB.B64A430C@vfaq.com>...
Oh boy do I WISH I had red doors :-(   All I'd have to trade is black,
green, or white.

What about all of those red left hand doors from that pile of 5571 sets you
have?  Now granted, they probably aren't of much interest without right hand
pairs but you should have some right?  ;-)

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh

--
Tom Stangl