 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4541
Re: Need some information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 08:02:00 GMT

In article <388AD19D.C7912AE9@one.net.au>,
harro1@one.net.au (Mark Harrison) wrote:

The small ones are still readily available in Australia, • but the big
sets sold out
before Xmas.

Mark H.

Bill Moreau wrote:

Can anybody help me out with some information?  My • brother-in-law is
traveling
to Europe beginning Feb. 1 and is willing to pick up • some of the
mini-Shell
sets if they are still available.  They are sets 1246 • through 1251
issued  in
1999.  In which countries are they available?  Can they • be purchased
from Shell
stations?  Anything else I need to know?

Regards,

Bill

They were definitely at the Shell garages in Portugal in
December.
If thats any help ?

Michael Pratt