 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 447
Re: 5571 for $79.95
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 17:38:15 GMT

THANK YOU for posting this.  I called our local ZB, and they didn't have it
on sale, but after I mentioned this, they offered them to be for $79.99.  I
reserved 2 of the 3 they had in stock, and the other was gone by the time I
got there.  Sad thing is, the person that bought that one probably paid full
price.

DAMN this set has a lot of good pieces!  It took me an hour at least to sort
out the one set to start building it, and I HOPE to finish it by next
weekend (I have VERY little time at home to work on it, and it is too bulky
to bring in to work and build).

If anyone else bought one for parts, there are many pieces I want out of it,
most are listed on my Wants page at http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/wants/

De Bengel wrote:

On Mon, 14 Dec 1998 16:28:14 GMT, Larry Pieniazek