 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 440
Re: 5571 for $79.95
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 16:28:14 GMT

De Bengel wrote:

Hi,

I just found a store with 21 boxes of the 5571 Black Cat Rig. They were priced
down from $139.95. If there's anyone interested, let me know.

Play well,

Wouter van Wageningen

Zany Brainy?? They had a bunch. I received my two that I bought from KS
and had shipped already. They charged me 10 to ship, so if Wouter can
ship for less than 5 each, buying from him may be a better deal...

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.