 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4402
4401  |  4403
Subject:
FS/FT: Rare Shell Promo sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 13:42:10 GMT

I have these two rare MISB Shell promo sets up for sale/trade:

1253 - F1 Truck   - $15.00
1254 - Shell Shop - $25.00
(prices ex. shipping, located in the Netherlands)

I'm looking for a 8446, so if you have one MI(S)B I'd be happy to trade both
sets for that too. If you have any questions, just e-mail me.

Thanks for your time!
-
Arjan Brugman
-