 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4397
  find in Ala

Good Superbowl Day, I came across a 1843 set in a Birmingham TRU. Box was in poor shape but still sealed. I am keeping the castle set, but more than willing to part with the space set for castle set of equal size or even just minifigs and or horses (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)