 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4397
4396  |  4398
Subject:
find in Ala
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 17:36:43 GMT

Good Superbowl Day,

I came across a 1843 set in a Birmingham TRU.  Box was in poor shape but still
sealed.  I am keeping the castle set, but more than willing to part with the
space set for castle set of equal size or even just minifigs and or horses
everything excet current lines(Castle 2000, ninjas and Fright Knights)

very respectfully,
don