 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4366
  WTB: Red 1x2x1 windows

Is it possible to find 1x2x1 red windows or am I asking the impossible? What is the most readily available set that contained them? Maybe there are pages that specialize in selling the expensive stuff? I would really like to find a few (as I am sure (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: Red 1x2x1 windows

Nick, you might want to keep an eye out in EBAY for these classic windows. The 1x2x1 was produced from 1957 until the mid 1970's. They were very popular then (as they still are today). Nick, you might also want to go to lugnet.dearlego and leave a (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)