 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4322
  F/S Technic: 8857, 8277, 8868

I have the following Technic sets that I want to sell. All sets are complete. Prices shown are in US dollars and do not include shipping. If you're intereseted in any of these or have any questions, email me akeeping@uoguelph.ca 8857 Street Chopper (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  F/S Technic: 8857, 8277, 8868

These three sets are still for sale. I had a few inquiries, but no buyers. I'll throw in free shipping to Canada or the US. I'm also open to reasonable offers if anyone wants to buy the whole lot. Andrew (...) complete. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: F/S Technic: 8857, 8277, 8868

These three sets are still for sale. I had a few inquiries when I offered them earlier this year, but no buyers. I'm also open to reasonable offers if anyone is interested in buying the whole lot. Andrew (...) are included. The box is in fair-good (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)