 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4322
4321  |  4323
Subject:
F/S Technic: 8857, 8277, 8868
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 19:01:20 GMT

I have the following Technic sets that I want to sell.  All sets are complete.
Prices shown are in US dollars and do not include shipping.  If you're
intereseted in any of these or have any questions, email me
akeeping@uoguelph.ca

8857 Street Chopper  $50.00 USd

From 1993   377 pieces
This set was only built once (by me) and then put back in the box the next
day.  All pieces are in like new condition.  Original box and instructions are
included.  The box is in fair-good conditioni due to shelf wear.

8277 Giant Robot  $45.00 USd

From 1997   546 pieces
This set is unopened and still sealed in the original box.  the box is in
excellent condition with almost no shelf wear.

8868 Air Tech Claw Rig  $225.00  USd

From 1992   957 pieces
This set has been built once and has been sitting on a shelf for the past 3
years.  Pieces are in excellent condition, but some of them may be a bit
dusty.  I removed the worst of the dust with an artist paint brush while I was
disassembling the set.  One 1x2 technic beam has a bit of wear around the hole
from where the compressor shaft ran through it.  Box is in very good condition
with a small amount of shelf wear.  Original instructions are included as well
as the extra pneumatic hose that wasn't used in the main model.  (200 cm of
dark grey soft tubing, 60 cm of light grey soft tubing)

Andrew
akeeping@uoguelph.ca