 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4287
4286  |  4288
Subject:
WTT - 6097 pieces for other 6097 pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 10:01:56 GMT

I bought 2 6097s (BOY, I never realized what a nice part set it is!), so I
have many parts available in trade.  What I WANT out of the set is the 1x2
slotted red bricks for the gate, and the 1x16 bricks.

Let me know if you grabbed some on clearance, and are willing to trade/sell
the red slotted bricks to me.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/