 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4241
Re: WTB: 5077 Sliding doors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 04:48:25 GMT

Tom Stangl wrote:

Those are the "train boxcar doors", I need 20-40 packs too ;-)

Only after you take care of Russell, of course.

I'd buy them outright, or trade them for any parts/sets listed on my Wants page at
http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/wants/  I don't necessarily need them as intact packs, I
just need 40-80 doors with 80-160 rails.

40 sets! I doubt that there are that many floating around.

I usually have been trying to line up behind people who asked first but
I'll be darned if I will this time, I suggest a buyers auction to see if
we can shake some sellers loose. I have 4 sets of these and want lots
more.