 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 424
423  |  425
Subject:
TM's Christmas Pirate Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 02:03:44 GMT

FOR SALE:

6286 Skull's Eye Schooner

This 1993 set contains 892 pieces.  The set is in very good condition
and comes with original instructions.  One red-beared minifig face has
been replaced with a red-bearded face with an eyepatch.  The set is
otherwise complete.  COST: $175.00 Shipped Anywhere in the United States
(others inquire).

6271 Imperial Flagship

This 1992 set contains 306 pieces.  The set is in very good condition
and comes with original instructions.  One brown rifle is missing and
has been replaced with 2 brown pistols.  The set is otherwise complete.
COST:  $75.00 Shipping Included Anywhere in the United States (others
inquire).

These two ships would make a fine addition to any Pirate fleet.  This
sale is initially being offered on LUGNET only.  I will post to r.t.l
next week if nobody's bought them yet.  Go ahead and get yourself a
present :)  'Tis the season.

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu