 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 423
    Comments (especially) and buyers wanted —Mike Stanley
    Well, I've been playing with forms. Kinda new to me, I must admit, so I'd like some input. If you also want to buy some of the parts I have for sale in this admittedly small sale, that'll be a bonus. I had Rachael look at this the other day and she (...) (26 years ago, 12-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)