 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4202
Re: FS: 1298 Advent Calendars, $8 each
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 21:03:49 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tom Stangl writes:
I posted to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf on the 7th -
http://www.lugnet.com/loc/us/ca/sf/?n=586

Yes, I read that.  I guess I should apologize for asking.

Yet, I went to other Wal-Marts and found nothing at all on sale.  I went to
the Wal-Mart in Union City for example...

The point being: is there no rhyme or reason to the manner in which a
nationwide chain pursues a sale on LEGO.  Is it a store by store decision or
what?  This would not be the first time someone has announced something on
sale at a major chain, and I go to that specific store and find nothing on
sale.  So what am I doing wrong if anything? Am I not scrappy enough with the
sales clerks, what?

-- Richard