 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4134
  Trade Train Sets

With all these posts regarding train set trades, I would liket to throw mine in too. I have the following to trade if we can work out a deal. All are brand new in sealed boxes. 4544 - Car Transport Wagon 4548 - Speed Regulator 4552 - Cargo Train (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)