 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4077
  WTB from new castle 2000

Hey: Here is my bold request -- knowing some people buy for the bricks more than anything else -- I am seeking from 6091 or 6096: a black ballista a grey with black rubber tip ballista arrow a warrior woman minifigure complete with helmet and (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)